- If they want to talk to you, they will. If they want to be with you, they will.
- If they cheat on you, leave.
- If they hurt you in any way, leave.
- If they’re emotionally abusive or manipulative, leave.
- Yes, you should take the leap if you think they’re gonna be your forever. Life is full of risks, love being the best one.
- Yes, it hurts now, but you will get over them. Your soulmate is still out there waiting to carry you in their arms.
- Your girlfriends are your forever friends.
- Remember that healing is not linear–you will bleed before it gets better.
- Don’t let loneliness send you running into the arms of someone who isn’t good for you.
- You were beautiful long before he told you, and you’ll still be beautiful long after he’s gone.
- No, you are not ugly. Nothing on you is ugly. Tell yourself you’re beautiful. Say it so long and so often that you begin to believe it.
- Be loyal, be honest, communicate, be kind, be gentle.
- Be brave.